- Brownie mix of your choice or you can start from scratch!
- If you start from scratch you’ll need 4 cups of flour and 3 cups of Chocolate powder
- You’ll need 2 eggs for 24 brownies
- 2 cups of Milk (any kind of milk is fine)
- 9-14 inch pan (24 Brownies)
- working Oven
Step 1: Preheat oven to 250 degrees
Step 2: Place brownie mix (Flour and chocolate ) in a bowl and stir in milk & eggs.
Step3: Stir ’till the batter looks like a thick paste
Step 4: Place batter in a pan. With a spatula spread smoothly and evenly across the pan
Step 5 : Grab oven mitts and place pan in the center of the top layer of the oven (Warning : Oven will be really hot)
Step 6: Wait for 30-40 min. and this is wear the patience comes in
Step 7: Using a fork, poke the corner of the pan and if the dough is on the fork , wait an additional 7 mins then poke again
Step 8: Take the pan out and place on a oven safe rack. Wait 4-8 Min to cool.
Step 9: Grab a knife and cut into square peaces
Step10: Using a spatula place the brownies on the a plate
Step 11: Enjoy, with your choice of drink 🙂